Resolve "Improve /neutrinet webpage"
Closes #13 (closed)
- Removed the ./sources/static/js folder and content
- Removed the
Change links to underline instead of bold
- Changed the a in the ./sources/static/css/styled.css to have underline instead of bold
Add Dutch translation
- I added links on the top right of the page for the different languages (Dutch and French)
- I added an index_nl.html and index_fr.html (and removed index.html)
- The Dutch and French pages can be found on /nl and /fr respectively
- This setup makes it so that nginx can choose the default language
- Nginx (302) redirects / to /fr which means that French is always default
Checking if the scripts need change
- The only one that needed change was the update script. It already copied the files (overwriting where needed), but that meant that the folders/files I removed are still there. I 'fixed' it by removing the whole webapp folder first and then recreate it. Another option would be to check if the file/folder still exist and remove them one by one, but this seemed easier and more general.
- Added the git repo and the repo for this app to the list of links
- I also checked if all the links still work, they still work
I just did the HTML and CSS as good as I could so it would work, if I did things that are considered 'bad practice', plz let me know so I can fix it.